This Washer Drain Hose carries used water from the washer to your house drain. To access the part, remove the back panel of your washer, then the lower front access panel. When disconnecting any hoses, place a towel down to catch any water. You'll need to transfer over the old clamps to the new hose. This hose has an elbow bracket, grey 90 coupler end ID is 1", and measures 6' long. Replacing this part will require basic hand tools, some disassembly of the washer and novice repair experience. You must unplug the appliance or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this part. Helpful Tip: We also recommend using affresh® Washing Machine Cleaner* (item W10501250) once a month to help reduce odor-causing residue that can build up in your washing machine's drain without proper care. *affresh® brand products are owned and distributed by Whirlpool Corporation.
- This product is a Factory Certified Part. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- You will be redirected to Repair Clinic, which distributes Whirlpool® Factory Certified Parts
- This product is a replacement part
- Package contains (1) Washer Drain Hose
- Tools Needed: Multi screwdriver, standard pliers, torque 20 screwdriver
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.